Australians And New Zealanders Are No More Required To Obtain Entry Visas To Lebanon Prior To Their Arrival.
Visas may be issued gratis (tourist visa) at points of entry for a period of 3 months.
Nevertheless, should they wish to apply for a visa, fees will apply and the following regulations will be enforced like other travellers:
Other foreigners wishing to visit Lebanon must obtain a visa at a Lebanese embassy/consulate in the country of residence.
* Visa application for minors should be signed by both parents in the presence of the consular officer (or notary public, if applying by mail). in case the minor is under guardianship, a certified copy of the court order granting guardianship should be produced by the guardian.
* Foreigners visiting Lebanon are not allowed to take up employment unless they have obtained an employment visa (see conditions below).
* Foreign passport holders of Lebanese origin may enter Lebanon without a visa provided they carry a proof of Lebanese identity when entering Lebanon.
* Minors should have written consent of both parents whether traveling alone or in the company of one of their parents (notarized by a notary public, if sent by mail).
* The fees are subject to change without notice. receipts are issued when no consular stamps equivalent to the amount of the fees in Lebanese pounds, are affixed.
Note: A Lebanese visa will not be issued on any passport or travel document stamped with an Israeli visa or seal. moreover, a Lebanese visa is rendered invalid if an Israeli visa or seal will be stamped on the passport.