Australian and New Zealand citizens do not need to apply for a visa as one will be issued on arrival for a period of 30 days.
Please note that the following documents would be required:
- All passengers must be in position of return ticket.
- The concerned authorities in the state of Kuwait shall reserve the right to refuse admitting any person into the country without explanation.
- Passenger should not be black listed in the state of Kuwait.
- Passenger should be holding a passport valid for more than six month from the date of travel to Kuwait.
- Passenger should register his residence address in Kuwait when applying for the visa at visas counter at the airport
Travellers should contact their airline to confirm whether or not a visa is required to board the flight.