An electronic Visitors Visa (e-visa) can be obtained prior to departure by applying online. Please click here to obtain an e-visa
- A visa can be issued on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days. Fee: BHD 5 (an extension is possible)
- Passport must be valid for the period of intended stay
- Visitors must have proof of sufficient funds and provide an address of where you will staying whilst in Bahrain
- Visitors must hold documents required for their next destination
- Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused entry
Travellers should contact their airline to confirm whether or not a visa is required to board the flight.