No visa is required for Australian passport holders for a period of 30 days at a time. Travel must not exceed 180 per year.
Please note that the following documents would be required:
- A passport that has a validity of at least six months from travel date, with two adjacent blank pages
- A fully completed and signed ED-card (Embarkation and Disembarkation card)
- Provide proof of sufficient funds to cover the duration of the trip
- Provide proof of onward travel from the country
- Provide proof of stay. Hotel itinerary will be sufficent
- Provide valid visa documentation for next destination (if applicable)
Travellers should contact their airline to confirm whether or not a visa is required to board the flight.